At BSN SPORTS, we’re committed to providing resources that help coaches do what they do best – positively impact the lives of young student-athletes on a daily basis.
In an effort to help coaches save time and provide them with resources and tips, I recently conducted a live webinar focused on practice planning and team building. The webinar included:
- Practice Tips
- Advice for developing overall practice plans
- Skills vs. Drills
- How much time should you spend on specific skills?
- How much time should you devote to various drills?
- Example Practice Plan
- What should a typical practice look like?
- Team-Bonding Activities
- Team Pictionary, Personality Tests, and more
- Live Q&A
- Live Question-and-answer session
If you would like to view the webinar and access a downloadable PowerPoint, please visit this page: https://www.bsnsports.com/ib/vballwebinar
Continued Education Units & Upcoming Webinars
Did you know that our webinars can qualify as Continued Education Units (CEU)? If you’re interested in finding out how you can earn CEUs by watching our webinars, please fill out a form at this link, or directly contact email@example.com.
Interested in viewing more webinars, or even joining an upcoming one live? Here are are upcoming topics we have planned:
- Webinar 2: Developing Passing, Digging & Blocker Vision
- Webinar 3: Developing a Consistent and Powerful Serve
- Webinar 4: Learning the Basics of Hitting
Want to learn more about how BSN SPORTS can help your volleyball program? Check out our BSN Volleyball page for more info.
BSN SPORTS Women
At BSN SPORTS, we realized there was a clear need to elevate women’s sports at all levels – from providing more support to coaches of female athletes, to connecting women working in the sports industry. Because of this, we’ve made it a priority to uplift and empower women in sports through our key partnerships, programs and content.
Learn more about the BSN SPORTS women’s initiatives here.